Report NEP-MKT-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Everdingen, Y.M. & Sloot, L.M. & Verhoef, P.C., 2008. "The Moderating Roles of Relationship Quality and Dependency in Retailers’ New Product Adoption Decisions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-065-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00334051_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:msu:icpbrf:mz-minag-rl-51e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Tourism and Regional Competitiveness: the Case of the Portuguese Douro Valley," FEP Working Papers 299, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:msu:icpbrf:zm-fsrp-pb-031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro Quelhas Brito, 2008. "Conceptualizing and illustrating the digital lifestyle of youth," FEP Working Papers 300, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Maria João Sousa & Susana Costa e Silva, 2008. "THE USE of CONSORTIA for the INTERNATIONALIZATION of FIRMS – MOTA-ENGIL CASE STUDY," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 012008, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Lapo Filistrucchi, 2008. "A SSNIP test for two-sided markets: the case of media," Working Papers 08-34, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:hal-00332822_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Jha, Awadhesh K. & Tiongco, Marites & Narrod, Clare, 2008. "Improving farm-to-market linkages through contract farming: A case study of smallholder dairying in India," IFPRI discussion papers 814, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).