Report NEP-MKT-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellickson, Paul & Misra, Sanjog, 2006. "Supermarket Pricing Strategies," Working Papers 06-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- G. Verstraeten & D. Van Den Poel, 2006. "Using Predicted Outcome Stratified Sampling to Reduce the Variability in Predictive Performance of a One-Shot Train-and-Test Split for Individual Customer Predictions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/360, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- B. Vandecasteele & M. Geuens, 2006. "Consumer Innovativeness and GLB: A comparative study," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/364, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- George TRIDIMAS, 2006. "The economics and empirics of the allocation of public consumption expenditures," Departmental Working Papers 2006-02, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Junmin Wan, 2004. "Consumption of Cigarettes, Nicotine, and Tar under Anti-smoking Policies: Japan as a Case Study," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-12-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Mar 2006.
- Item repec:ind:igiwpp:2005-010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolfers, Justin & Zitzewitz, Eric, 2006. "Prediction Markets in Theory and Practice," IZA Discussion Papers 1991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Gergaud & Vincenzo Verardi, 2006. "Untalented but successful," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Saleh, Ali Salman & Ndubisi, Nelson Oly, 2006. "SME Development in Malaysia: Domestic and Global Challenges," Economics Working Papers wp06-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.