Report NEP-MIG-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brox, Enzo & Krieger, Tommy, 2019. "Birthplace diversity and team performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-020, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Nicola Daniele Coniglio & Rezart Hoxhaj & Hubert Jayet, 2019. "On the road to integration? Immigrants’ demand for informal (& formal) education," SERIES 01-2019, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised May 2019.
- Felicitas Schikora, 2019. "The Effect of Initial Placement Restrictions on Refugees' Language Acquisition in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1035, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Silvia Loi & Joonas Pitkänen & Heta Moustgaard & Mikko Myrskylä & Pekka Martikainen, 2019. "Health of immigrant children: the role of immigrant generation, exogamous family setting, and family material and social resources," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2019-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- William R. Kerr, 2019. "The Gift of Global Talent: Innovation Policy and the Economy," NBER Working Papers 25875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ananth Ramanarayanan, 2019. "Immigrants and Exports: Firm-level Evidence from Canada," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20192, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2018. "The Next World and the New World: Relief, Migration, and the Great Irish Famine," Working Papers 201821, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Katav-Herz, Shirit, 2019. "Who is in favor of immigration," GLO Discussion Paper Series 351, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Delaporte, Isaure, 2019. "The Effect of 9/11 on Immigrants' Ethnic Identity and Employment: Evidence from Germany," GLO Discussion Paper Series 353, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Barsbai, Toman, 2018. "Pre-departure policies for migrants' origin countries," PEGNet Policy Briefs 14/2018, PEGNet - Poverty Reduction, Equity and Growth Network, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- O’Connor, Kelsey J., 2019. "The effect of immigration on natives’ well-being in the European Union," GLO Discussion Paper Series 352, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bright Isaac Ikhenaode & Carmelo Pierpaolo Parello, 2018. "Endogenous Migration in a Two-Country Model with Labor Market Frictions," Working Papers 184, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- KONDO Keisuke, 2019. "Monopolar Concentration in Tokyo and Promotion of Urban-to-Rural Migration (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 19006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nikoloski, Zlatko & Zhang, Anwen & Hopkin, Gareth & Mossialos, Elias, 2019. "Self-reported symptoms of depression among Chinese rural-to-urban migrants and left-behind family members," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100854, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.