Report NEP-MIG-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khulan Altangerel & Jan van Ours, 2016. "U.S. Immigration Reform and the Dynamics of Mexican Migration," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-043/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Hunt, Jennifer, 2017. "The Labor Market Effects of Refugee Waves: Reconciling Conflicting Results," CEPR Discussion Papers 12050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2017. "Migration for Development: From Challenges to Opportunities," GLO Discussion Paper Series 70, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Forte, Giuseppe & Portes, Jonathan, 2017. "Macroeconomic Determinants of International Migration to the UK," GLO Discussion Paper Series 69, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ngoc Thi Minh Tran & Michael P. Cameron & Jacques Poot, 2017. "Local Institutional Quality and Return Migration: Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 17/10, University of Waikato.
- Orazbayev, Sultan, 2017. "International stocks and flows of students and researchers reconstructed from ORCID biographies," MPRA Paper 79242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Russo & Francesco Salsano, 2017. "Electoral Systems and Immigration," CSEF Working Papers 473, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Delia Furtado, 2017. "Settling for Academia? H-1B Visas and the Career Choices of International Students in the United States," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1705, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Antoine Bonleu, 2017. "Sun, Regulation and Local Social Networks," Working Papers halshs-01502604, HAL.
- Kamalbek Karymshakov & Burulcha Sulaimanova, 2017. "Migration impact on left-behind women’s labour participation and time-use: Evidence from Kyrgyzstan," WIDER Working Paper Series 119, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Koppel, Oliver & Plünnecke, Axel, 2017. "Immigration and STEM: Qualified immigration from India showing signs of success," IW-Kurzberichte 15.2017e, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Delpierre, Matthieu & Dupuy, Arnaud & Tenikue, Michel & Verheyden, Bertrand, 2017. "The Education Motive for Migrant Remittances: Theory and Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 10772, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael E. Waugh, 2017. "Firm Dynamics and Immigration: The Case of High-Skilled Immigration," NBER Working Papers 23387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Varshaver, Evgeni & Rocheva, Anna & Ivanova, Nataliya, 2017. "Assessment of the Regulatory Impact of the Law on the Complex Exam: Results of a Case Study," Working Papers 041725, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.