Report NEP-MIG-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Renner, Laura & Meierrieks, Daniel, 2016. "Stymied Ambition: Does a Lack of Economic Freedom Lead to Migration?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145546, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Martin Munk & Till Nikolka & Panu Poutvaara, 2017. "International Family Migration and the Dual-Earner Model," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1703, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ochsner, Christian & Roesel, Felix, 2016. "Migrating Extremists," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145632, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Emanuele Bracco & Maria De Paola & Colin Peter Green & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2017. "The Effect of Far Right Parties on the Location Choice of Immigrants: Evidence from Lega Nord Mayors," Working Papers 156985061, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Hou, Feng & Lu, Yuquian, 2017. "Transition from Temporary Foreign Workers to Permanent Residents, 1990 to 2014," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2017389e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Lemmermann, Dominique & Riphahn, Regina, 2016. "The causal effect of age at migration on youth educational attainment," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145882, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- FrÃ©dÃ©ric Docquier & JoÃ«l Machado, 2017. "Income disparities, population and migration flows over the 21st century," Development Working Papers 421, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 23 Feb 2017.
- Bernt Bratsberg & OddbjÃ¸rn Raaum & Ole Rogeberg, 2017. "Migrant labor in the Norwegian petroleum sector," Development Working Papers 420, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 23 Feb 2017.
- Cheliotis, Leonidas K., 2017. "Punitive inclusion: the political economy of irregular migration in the margins of Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65189, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stark, Oded, 2017. "Global integration and world migration," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 95, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Stark, Oded, 2017. "Migration when social preferences are ordinal: Steady state population distribution, and social welfare," Discussion Papers 253373, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Giovanni Facchini & Maggie Y. Liu & Anna Maria Mayda & Minghai Zhou, 2017. "The impact of China's WTO accession on internal migration," Development Working Papers 422, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Feb 2017.
- Evren Ceritoglu & Hatice Burcu Gurcihan Yunculer & Huzeyfe Torun & Semih Tumen, 2017. "The Impact of Syrian Refugees on Natives' Labor Market Outcomes in Turkey : Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Design," Working Papers 1705, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- George J. Borjas & Joan Monras, 2016. "The Labor Market Consequences of Refugee Supply Shocks," Working Papers wp2016_1616, CEMFI.
- Kim, Steven, 2016. "Complex Factors Behind Misguided Policies in Socioeconomics: From Mass Migration and Persistent Alienation to Rampant Crime and Economic Malaise," MPRA Paper 76733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joan Monras, 2016. "Minimum Wages and Spatial Equilibrium: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers wp2016_1615, CEMFI.
- Stefania Borelli & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Majlinda Joxhe, 2017. "Migration, Labor Tasks and Production Structure in Europe," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Ombaire Birundu, William, 2016. "Macroeconomic determinants of emigration from Kenya," MPRA Paper 77130, University Library of Munich, Germany.