Report NEP-MIG-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel Beine & Christopher R. Parsons, 2016. "Climatic Factors as Determinants of International Migration: Redux," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-11, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Ruxanda Berlinschi, 2016. " Does working abroad affect political opinions? Evidence from Moldova," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 551453, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Ruxanda Berlinschi & Ani Harutyunyan, 2016. " Do migrants think differently? Evidence from East European and post-Soviet states," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 551444, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Forlani, Emanuele & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Mendolicchio, Concetta, 2016. "Natives and migrants in home production: the case of Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201628, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bas Karreman & Martijn J. Burger & Frank G. van Oort, 2016. "Location Choices of Chinese Multinationals in Europe: The Role of Overseas Communities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-078/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Neundorf, Anja & Cavaille, Charlotte, 2016. "The price of sharing: support for universal and equal access to health care in diversifying neighborhoods," ISER Working Paper Series 2016-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Vutha Hing & PHANN Dalis & Roth T.M.S Vathana & Sreymom Sum, 2015. "Estimating the economic effects of remittances on the left-behind in Cambodia," Working Papers PMMA 2015-06, PEP-PMMA.
- Fasani, Francesco, 2016. "Immigrant Crime and Legal Status: Evidence from Repeated Amnesty Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 10235, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cosimo Beverelli & Gianluca Orefice & Nadia Rocha, 2016. "The Impact of Offshoring and Migration Policies on Migration Flows," Working Papers 2016-21, CEPII research center.
- Michal Burzynski, 2016. "Time, Space and Skills in Designing Migration Policy," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Erik Figueiredo & Luiz Renato Lima & Gianluca Orefice, 2016. "Third Country Effect of Migration: the Trade-Migration Nexus Revisited," Working Papers 2016-22, CEPII research center.
- Mundra, Kusum & Rios-Avila, Fernando, 2016. "Immigrant Birthcountry Networks and Unemployment Duration: Evidence around the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 10233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Alfano & Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini, 2016. "Immigration and the UK: Reflections After Brexit," Development Working Papers 402, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 28 Sep 2016.
- Barbara Petrongolo, 2016. "Brexit and the UK labour market," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 478, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ameth Saloum Ndiaye & Oumoul Khayri NIANG & Sessinou DEDEHOUANOU & Ya Cor NDIONE, 2016. "Migration, remittances, labour market and human capital in Senegal," Working Papers PMMA 2016-10, PEP-PMMA.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesco Fasani & Tommaso Frattini & Luigi Minale & Uta SchÓ§nberg, 2016. "On the Economics and Politics of Refugee Migration," Development Working Papers 403, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 28 Sep 2016.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2015. "Immigration Policy and Macroeconomic Performance in France," Post-Print halshs-01162441, HAL.