Natives and migrants in home production: the case of Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emanuele Forlani & Elisabetta Lodigiani & Concetta Mendolicchio, 2016. "Natives and Migrants in Home Production: The Case of Germany," Development Working Papers 404, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 21 Oct 2016.
- Emanuele Forlani & Elisabetta Lodigiani & Concetta Mendolicchio, 2016. "Natives and Migrants in Home Production: The Case of Germany," DEM Working Papers Series 125, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grass, Karen & Weber, Enzo, 2016. "EU 4.0 - Die Debatte zu Digitalisierung und Arbeitsmarkt in Europa," IAB Discussion Paper 201639, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
KeywordsFrauen; Fruchtbarkeit; Erwerbsbeteiligung; Zeitverwendung; ausländische Frauen; Hausangestellte; Kinderbetreuung; Auswirkungen; Einwanderung; Arbeitskräfteangebot; Einwanderer; ausländische Arbeitnehmer; Dienstleistungsbereich; Hausarbeit; Inländer;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2016-10-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2016-10-09 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:201628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Wissenschaftliche Fachinformation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.