Report NEP-MIG-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Höckel, Lisa Sofie & Santos Silva, Manuel & Stöhr, Tobias, 2015. "Can parental migration reduce petty corruption in education?," Ruhr Economic Papers 597, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Raaum, Oddbjørn & Røed, Knut, 2016. "Job Loss and Immigrant Labor Market Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 9729, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Akay, Alpaslan & Constant, Amelie F. & Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin, 2016. "Ethnic Diversity and Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 9726, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Richard Dorsett & Cinzia Rienzo & Martin Weale, 2015. "Intergenerational and Inter-Ethnic Well-Being: An Analysis for the UK," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 451, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2015. "Return migration of high skilled workers," Econometric Institute Research Papers 78065, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Juan S. Morales, 2016. "The Impact of Internal Displacement on Destination Communities: Evidence from the Colombian Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 209, Households in Conflict Network.
- Sölter, Nicolas, 2016. "The Abyss of Complexity. Some Remarks on European and German Law in the Migration Crisis," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt4px3g37h, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Ismael Issifou & Francesco Magris, 2015. "Migration Outflows and Optimal Migration Policy: Rules versus Discretion," Working Papers halshs-01251421, HAL.
- Korpi, Martin & Clark, William, 2014. "Internal Migration and Human Capital Theory: To What Extent Is It Selective," Ratio Working Papers 244, The Ratio Institute.
- Pfammatter, Andrea Corina, 2015. "Do differences in international labor mobility lead to differences in the fiscal multiplier? A theoretical approach," MPRA Paper 68955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Ha & Duncan, Alan, 2015. "Macroeconomic fluctuations in home countries and immigrants’ well-being: New evidence from Down Under," MPRA Paper 69593, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- Ekrame Boubtane & Jean-Christophe Dumont & Christophe Rault, 2016. "Immigration and Economic Growth in the OECD Countries 1986-2006," Working Papers halshs-01252406, HAL.
- Minasyan, Anna & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2015. "Donors' openness to immigration and the effectiveness of foreign aid," Kiel Working Papers 1983, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).