Report NEP-MIG-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kleemans, Marieke, 2015. "Migration Choice under Risk and Liquidity Constraints," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 200702, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- James C. Cox & Wafa Hakim Orman, 2015. "Trust and Trustworthiness of Immigrants and Native-Born Americans," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2015-03, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Tammaru, Tiit & Strömgren, Magnus & van Ham, Maarten & Danzer, Alexander M., 2015. "Gender Differences in the Effect of Residential Segregation on Workplace Segregation among Newly Arrived Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 8932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matsuo, Masaki, 2015. "Authoritarianism and labor market : preference of labor policies in the Arab Gulf countries," IDE Discussion Papers 514, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Yamaguchi, Mami, 2015. "The voices and protests of China's labour NGOs and their effort to promote migrant worker rights," IDE Discussion Papers 508, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Piopiunik, Marc & Ruhose, Jens, 2015. "Immigration, Regional Conditions, and Crime: Evidence from an Allocation Policy in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 8962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2015. "The Economic Scope and Future of US-India Labor Migration Issues," Working Paper Series WP15-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gardner, Andrew M., 2015. "Migration, labor and business in the worlding cities of the Arabian Peninsula," IDE Discussion Papers 513, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Foged, Mette & Peri, Giovanni, 2015. "Immigrants' Effect on Native Workers: New Analysis on Longitudinal Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huikang Ying, 2015. "Labour Informality, Selective Migration, and Productivity in General Equilibrium," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/653, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.