Report NEP-MIG-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Desmet & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortín & Romain Wacziarg, 2015. "Culture, Ethnicity and Diversity," NBER Working Papers 20989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ortega, Javier & Verdugo, Gregory, 2015. "The impact of immigration on the local labor market outcomes of blue collar workers: panel data evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61073, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jens Ruhose & Guido Schwerdt, 2015. "Does Early Educational Tracking Increase Migrant-Native Achievement Gaps? Differences-In-Differences Evidence Across Countries," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-06, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Isabelle Chort & Maëlys de la Rupelle, 2015. "Determinants of Mexico-US outward and return migration flows: a state-level panel data analysis," Working Papers DT/2015/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Irena Kogan, 2015. "The role of immigration policies for immigrants’ selection and economic success," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/05, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14683 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Joseph & Yaw Nyarko & Shing-Yi Wang, 2015. "Asymmetric Information and Remittances: Evidence from Matched Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 20986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmed, Junaid & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2015. "Do transfer costs matter for foreign remittances? A gravity model approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2015. "Immigration Policy and Macroeconomic Performance in France," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jonathan Wadsworth, 2015. "Immigration and the UK Labour Market," CEP Election Analysis Papers 019, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.