Report NEP-MIG-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2015. "Are Migrant Agricultural Workers Replacing the Local Workforce?," 2015 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2015, Boston, Massachusetts 189689, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nezih Guner & Jan Eeckhout, 2014. "Optimal Spatial Taxation," 2014 Meeting Papers 750, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2014. "Fairness, socialization and the cultural deman for redistribution," Sciences Po publications 2014-20, Sciences Po.
- Luo, Tianyuan & Escalante, Cesar, 2015. "Would more extensive out-migration of rural farmers expedite farm mechanization? Evidence from a changing Chinese agricultural sector," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196791, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam & Dinkelman, Taryn, 2015. "Migration, Congestion Externalities, and the Evaluation of Spatial Investments," Staff Report 506, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hinks, Tim & Davies, Simon, 2015. "Intentions to return : evidence from Romanian migrants," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7166, The World Bank.
- Isabelle Sin & Richard Fabling & Adam B. Jaffe & David C. Maré & Lynda Sanderson, 2014. "Exporting, Innovation and the Role of Immigrants," Working Papers 14_15, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Zhenguo Lin & Yingchun Liu & Jia Xie, 2015. "Immigrants and Mortgage Delinquency in the United States," Staff Working Papers 15-1, Bank of Canada.
- Mandelman, Federico S. & Zlate, Andrei, 2014. "Offshoring, low-skilled immigration, and labor market polarization," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Stark, Oded & Bielawski, Jakub & Jakubek, Marcin, 2014. "The impact of the assimilation of migrants on the well-being of native inhabitants: A theory," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 78, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Damiaan Persyn & d'Artis Kancs & Wouter Torfs, 2014. "Modelling regional labour market dynamics. Participation, employment and migration decisions in a spatial CGE model for the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC89537, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dmytro Vikhrov, 2014. "Immigration Policy Index," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp523, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.