Report NEP-MIG-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Clemens and Timothy N. Ogden, 2014. "Migration as a Strategy for Household Finance: A Research Agenda on Remittances, Payments, and Development- Working Paper 354," Working Papers 354, Center for Global Development.
- Ernest Miguélez, 2014. "Inventor Diasporas and the Internalionalization of Technology," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1425, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Labanca, Claudio, 2014. "The effects of a temporary migration shock. The case of the Arab Spring migration toward Italy," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8m49f3qb, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Michael Clemens, 2014. "A Case against Taxes and Quotas on High-Skill Emigration - Working Paper 363," Working Papers 363, Center for Global Development.
- Martin Kahanec & Lucia Mýtna Kureková, 2014. "Did post-enlargement labor mobility help the EU to adjust during the Great Recession? The case of Slovakia," Discussion Papers 23, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett & Qiu, Theresa, 2014. "The Human Capital Model of Selection and the Long-run Economic Outcomes of Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2014361e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Michael Clemens and David McKenzie, 2014. "Why Don't Remittances Appear to Affect Growth? - Working Paper 366," Working Papers 366, Center for Global Development.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Miftah, Amal & Selmi, Refk, 2014. "Brain Drain or Brain Gain? The case of Moroccan Students in France," MPRA Paper 56630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Cattaneo & Carlo V. Fiorio & Giovanni Peri, 2014. "What Happens to the Careers of European Workers when Immigrants "Take their Jobs"?," Working Papers 2014.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yang, Jin & Wang, Hui & Jin, Songqing & Chen, Kevin Z. & Riedinger, Jeffrey & Chao, Peng, 2014. "Migration, local off-farm employment, and agricultural production efficiency: Evidence from China:," IFPRI discussion papers 1338, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Fernando Antonio Lozano, 2014. "On the Effectiveness of SB1070 in Arizona," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1423, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Michael Clemens, 2014. "Does Development Reduce Migration? - Working Paper 359," Working Papers 359, Center for Global Development.
- Hubert Jayet & Glenn Rayp & Ilse Ruyssen & Nadiya Ukrayinchuk, 2014. "Immigrants' location choice in Belgium," Working Papers hal-01006864, HAL.
- Xavier Chojnicki & Lionel Ragot, 2014. "Impacts of Immigration on Aging Welfare-State An Applied General Equilibrium Model for France," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-33, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Michael Clemens, Çaglar Özden, and Hillel Rapoport, 2014. "Migration and Development Research Is Moving Far beyond Remittances - Working Paper 365," Working Papers 365, Center for Global Development.
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett & Qiu, Theresa, 2014. "Le modele de selection selon le capital humain et les resultats economiques a long terme des immigrants," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2014361f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.