Report NEP-MIG-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel GERARD & Silke UEBELMESSER, 2014. "Financing Higher Education when Students and Graduates are Internationally Mobile," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Guner, Duygu & Uysal, Gokce, 2014. "Culture, Religiosity and Female Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 8132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tito Boeri & Marta De Philippis & Eleonora Patacchini & Michele Pellizzari, 2014. "Immigration, Housing Discrimination and Employment," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1414, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- de Brauw, Alan & Mueller, Valerie & Woldehanna, Tassew, 2013. "Does internal migration improve overall well-being in Ethiopia?:," ESSP working papers 55, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2014. "Home Sweet Home? Macroeconomic Conditions in Home Countries and the Well-Being of Migrants," Working Papers in Economics 592, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Devillanova, Carlo & Fasani, Francesco & Frattini, Tommaso, 2014. "Employment of Undocumented Immigrants and the Prospect of Legal Status: Evidence from an Amnesty Program," IZA Discussion Papers 8151, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Averett, Susan L. & Bansak, Cynthia, 2014. "Welfare Reform and Immigrant Fertility," IZA Discussion Papers 8153, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Molloy, Raven & Smith, Christopher L. & Wozniak, Abigail, 2014. "Declining Migration within the US: The Role of the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8149, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cebula, Richard & Nair-Reichert, Usha & Coombs, Christopher, 2013. "Gross In-Migration and Public Policy in the U.S. during the Great Recession: An Exploratory Empirical Analysis, 2008-2009," MPRA Paper 55449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutta, Nabamita & Kar, Saibal & Roy, Sanjukta, 2014. "Education and Self-Employment: South Asian Immigrants in the US Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8152, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Li Hao & Daniel Houser & Lei Mao & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "A Field Study of Chinese Migrant Workers' Attitudes Toward Risks, Strategic Uncertainty, and Competitiveness," Working Papers 1047, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Grady, Patrick, 2013. "Conservative Immigration Policy Reform Has Not Yet Produced Any Significant Improvement in the Aggregate Labour Market Performance of Recent Immigrants," MPRA Paper 55586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Louis Rallu, 2014. "Projections of Ageing Migrant populations in France: 2008-2028," Working Papers 209, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).