Report NEP-MIG-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bevelander, Pieter & Spång, Mikael, 2014. "From Aliens to Citizens: The Political Incorporation of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Conti, Chiara, 2014. "The Effect of (Mostly Unskilled) Immigration on the Innovation of Italian Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 7922, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sweetman, Arthur & van Ours, Jan C., 2014. "Immigration: What about the Children and Grandchildren?," IZA Discussion Papers 7919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katharina Wolf, 2014. "Fertility of Turkish migrants in Germany: duration of stay matters," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2014-001, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2014. "Development through Seasonal Worker Programs: The Case of New Zealand's RSE Program," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1405, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jauer, Julia & Liebig, Thomas & Martin, John P. & Puhani, Patrick A., 2014. "Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 7921, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DELPIERRE Matthieu & VERHEYDEN Bertrand, 2014. "Remittances, savings and return migration under uncertainty," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2014-01, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Daichi Shimamoto, 2014. "Motivation behind remittance from migrants: Evidence from Albania," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Boltz-Laemmel, Marie & Villar, Paola, 2014. "Redistribution au sein de la famille étendue au Sénégal: Le rôle des migrants internes et internationaux," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1404, CEPREMAP.