Report NEP-MIG-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mbaye, Linguère Mously, 2013. ""Barcelona or Die": Understanding Illegal Migration from Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 7728, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bossler, Mario, 2013. "Recruiting abroad: the role of foreign affinity and labour market scarcity," IAB Discussion Paper 201319, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/418318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kalfa, Eleni & Piracha, Matloob, 2013. "Immigrants' Educational Mismatch and the Penalty of Over-Education," IZA Discussion Papers 7721, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2013. "Skilled Immigration and the Employment Structures of U.S. Firms," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-040, Harvard Business School.
- Emanuele Forlani & Elisabetta Lodigiani & Concetta Mendolicchio, 2013. "The Impact of Low-Skilled Immigration on Female Labour Supply," DEM Working Papers Series 058, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- D. Isebaert, 2013. "Housing Tenure and Geographical Mobility in Belgium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/855, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Karlygash Kuralbayeva, 2013. "Effects of carbon taxes in an economy with large informal sector and rural-urban migration," GRI Working Papers 139, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Ohinata, Asako & van Ours, Jan C., 2013. "Spillover Effects of Studying with Immigrant Students: A Quantile Regression Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 7720, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Angelucci, Manuela, 2013. "Migration and Financial Constraints: Evidence from Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 7726, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dimant, Eugen & Krieger, Tim & Redlin, Margarete, 2013. "A crook is a crook ... but is he still a crook abroad? On the effect of immigration on destination-country corruption," Discussion Paper Series 2013-03, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Démurger, Sylvie & Xu, Hui, 2013. "Left-Behind Children and Return Decisions of Rural Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7727, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/414623 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/404683 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abbott, Michael G. & Beach, Charles M., 2013. "Earnings Mobility of Canadian Immigrants: A Transition Matrix Approach," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-47, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Oct 2013.
- McDonald, James Ted & Worswick, Christopher, 2013. "Retirement Incomes, Labour Supply and Co-residency Decisions of Older Immigrants in Canada: 1991-2006," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-23, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2013.
- William R. Kerr, 2013. "Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-039, Harvard Business School.
- Biavaschi, Costanza & Giulietti, Corrado & Siddique, Zahra, 2013. "The Economic Payoff of Name Americanization," IZA Discussion Papers 7725, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).