Report NEP-MIG-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cain, Trudie & Spoonley, Paul, 2013. "Making it Work: The Mixed Embeddedness of Immigrant Entrepreneurs in New Zealand," IZA Discussion Papers 7332, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Liliana Sousa, 2013. "Community Determinants Of Immigrant Self-Employment: Human Capital Spillovers And Ethnic Enclaves," Working Papers 13-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ozan Hatipoglu & Serhan Sadikoglu, 2013. "No Brain Gain without Brain Drain? Dynamics of Return Migration and Human Capital Formation under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 2013/09, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny, 2013. "The effects of unemployment benefits on migration in lagging regions," Working Papers 2013/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Y. Ge & H. Lehmann, 2013. "The Costs of Worker Displacement in Urban Labor Markets of China," Working Papers wp876, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ruth Uwaifo Oyelere & Kate Wharton, 2013. "The Impact of Conflict on Education Attainment and Enrollment in Colombia: lessons from recent IDPs," HiCN Working Papers 141, Households in Conflict Network.
- Sam Hak Kan Tang & Linda Chor Wing Yung, 2012. "Maids or Mentors? The Effects of Live-In Foreign Domestic Workers on School Children's Educational Achievement in Hong Kong," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-27, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rorina Moreno, 2012. "“What attracts knowledge workers? The role of space, social connections, institutions, jobs and amenities”," AQR Working Papers 201203, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Feb 2012.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2012. "What Drives the Urban Wage Premium? Evidence along the Wage Distribution," AQR Working Papers 201202, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Feb 2012.
- Ortega, Francesc & Peri, Giovanni, 2013. "Migration, Trade and Income," IZA Discussion Papers 7325, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Philip J. O’Connell & Corona Joyce, 2013. "International Migration in Ireland, 2012," Working Papers 201304, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Petr Huber & Julia Bock-Schappelwein, 2013. "The Impact of Migration Policy on Migrants' Education Structure: Evidence from an Austrian Policy Reform," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2013-35, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Fausto Alves de Brito & José Irineu Rigotti & Jarvis Campos, 2012. "A mobilidade interestadual da população no Brasil no início do século XXI: mudança no padrão migratório?," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 465, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Luis Miguel Rodrigo & Miguel Atienza, 2012. "Migración y representaciones regionales: Discursos sobre la Región de Antofagasta," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 31, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2012.
- Daylin Cecilia Rodriguez Javique & Gabriela M. O. Bonifácio & Natália Sales Dias Alves & Cassio M. Turra & Simone Wajnman, 2012. "Efectos de la migración sobre el crescimiento poblacional a largo plazo de las províncias cubanas," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 459, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal, 2013. "Le retour des migrants marocains dans leur pays d’origine, quand ? Dans quelles circonstances ? [Why did Moroccan migrants decide to return to their country of birth? Who Returned? When and under w," MPRA Paper 46114, University Library of Munich, Germany.