Efectos de la migración sobre el crescimiento poblacional a largo plazo de las províncias cubanas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. D. Gould, 1952. "The Royal Mint In The Early Seventeenth Century," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 5(2), pages 240-248, December.
- Raymond de Roover, 1951. "Monopoly Theory Prior to Adam Smith: A Revision," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(4), pages 492-524.
- Gould, J. D., 1955. "The Trade Crisis of the Early 1620's and English Economic Thought," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 121-133, June.
- Kindleberger, Charles P., 1991. "The Economic Crisis of 1619 to 1623," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(01), pages 149-175, March.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2011. "The role of experts in the public assessment of England´s trade crisis of the early 1620´s," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td421, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Lawrence Stone, 1949. "Elizabethan Overseas Trade," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 2(1), pages 30-58, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCuba; international migration; internal migration; variable-r methods; stable population models; population growth.;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-04-20 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2013-04-20 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.