Report NEP-MIG-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsujita, Yuko & Oda, Hisaya, 2012. "Caste, land, and migration : a preliminary analysis of a village survey in an underdeveloped state in India," IDE Discussion Papers 334, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:386 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Greg Kaplan & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2012. "Understanding the long-run decline in interstate migration," Working Papers 697, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:388 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:379 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Parsons, Christopher R., 2012. "Do migrants really foster trade ? the trade-migration nexus, a panel approach 1960-2000," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6034, The World Bank.
- Eberhard, Juan, 2012. "Immigration, Human Capital and the Welfare of Natives," MPRA Paper 37844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stark, Oded & Byra, Lukasz, 2012. "A back-door brain drain," Discussion Papers 122433, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Heinrich R. Bohlmann, 2012. "Reducing illegal immigration to South Africa: A dynamic CGE analysis," Working Papers 201213, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Richard Brown & Gareth Leeves & Prabha Prayaga, 2012. "An analysis of recent survey data on the remittances of Pacific island migrants in Australia," Discussion Papers Series 457, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2012. "Financial Development and Remittances in Africa and the Americas: A Panel Unit-Root Tests and Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 201201, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.