Report NEP-MIG-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jha, Saumitra & Wilkinson, Steven, 2012. "Veterans, Organizational Skill and Ethnic Cleansing: Evidence from the Partition of South Asia," Research Papers 2092, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Friebel, Guido & Guriev, Sergei, 2012. "Human Smuggling," IZA Discussion Papers 6350, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ciro Avitabile & Irma Clots-Figueras & Paolo Masella, 2012. "Citizenship, Fertility and Parental Investment," CSEF Working Papers 305, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Domenico Depalo & Silvia Fedeli, 2011. "Heterogeneity in the Cultural Expenditures of Municipalities Evidence from Italian Data (1998-2006)," Working Papers 139, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Milo Bianchi, 2012. "Immigration Policy and Self-Selecting Migrants," Working Papers halshs-00670037, HAL.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2011. "Labour Migration in the Enlarged EU: A New Economic Geography Approach," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_22, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Thomas Liebig & Sebastian Kohls & Karolin Krause, 2012. "The Labour Market Integration of Immigrants and Their Children in Switzerland," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 128, OECD Publishing.
- Elisabetta LODIGIANI & Sara SALOMONE, 2012. "Migration-induced Transfers of Norms. The case of Female Political Empowerment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Giuseppe Russo & Luigi Senatore, 2012. "Who Contributes? A Strategic Approach to a European Immigration Policy," CSEF Working Papers 306, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2011. "Modelling the Flow of Knowledge and Human Capital: A Framework of Innovative Capital," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Giuseppe Croce & Emanuela Ghignoni, 2011. "Overeducation and spatial flexibility in Italian local labour markets," Working Papers 145, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Dechief, Diane & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2012. "Why do some employers prefer to interview Matthew but not Samir? New evidence from Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-8, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 19 Feb 2012.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rorina Moreno, 2012. "“What attracts knowledge workers? The role of space, social connections, institutions, jobs and amenities”," IREA Working Papers 201204, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2012.