Report NEP-MIG-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francis Bloch & Unal Zenginobuz, 2012. "Oates' Decentralization Theorem with Household Mobility," Working Papers hal-00657823, HAL.
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Hayes, Joseph, 2011. "H-1Bs: How Do They Stack Up to US Born Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 6259, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arkadiusz Wisniowski & Nico Keilman & Jakub Bijak & Solveig Christiansen & Jonathan J. Forster & Peter W.F Smith & James Raymer, 2012. "Augmenting migration statistics with expert knowledge," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012005, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Peter Huber & Gabriele Tondl, 2012. "Migration and Regional Convergence in the European Union," WIFO Working Papers 419, WIFO.
- Gagnon, Jason & Xenogiani, Theodora & Xing, Chunbing, 2011. "Are All Migrants Really Worse Off in Urban Labour Markets? New Empirical Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 6268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simone BERTOLI & Francesca Marchetta, 2012. "Bringing It All Back Home Return migration and fertility choices," Working Papers halshs-00659292, HAL.
- Peter Foldvari & Bas van Leeuwen & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2012. "The contribution of migration to economic development in Holland and the Netherlands 1510-1900," Working Papers 0025, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Vincent Law, 2011. "English Proficiency and Labour Supply of Immigrants in Australia," Crawford School Research Papers 1112, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Vincent Law, 2011. "Is Reaction to Terrorist Attacks a Localised Phenomenon?," Crawford School Research Papers 1110, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Javier Silvestre & Ma Isabel Ayuda & Vicente Pinilla, 2011. "The Labor Market Integration of Migrants: Barcelona, 1930," Working Papers 0003, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Docquier, Frédéric & Ozden, Caglar & Peri, Giovanni, 2011. "The Labor Market Effects of Immigration and Emigration in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 6258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Kim, Anna Myunghee & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Pitfalls of Immigrant Inclusion into the European Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 6260, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Serge Coulombe & Gilles Grenier & Serge Nadeau, 2011. "Quality of Work Experience and Economic Development—Estimates using Canadian Immigrant Data," Working Papers 1109E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Álvaro del Real & Alfredo Fuentes, 2011. "Remesas personales desde y hacia Chile," Economic Statistics Series 85, Central Bank of Chile.