Report NEP-MIG-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2011. "Migration and Stratification," IZA Discussion Papers 5904, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- E. Lance Howe & Lee Huskey & Matthew D. Berman, 2011. "Migration in Arctic Alaska: Empirical Evidence of the Stepping Stones Hypothesis," Working Papers 2011-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- López Real, Joel, 2011. "Family reunification or point-based immigration system? The case of the United States and Mexico," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Uslaner, Eric, 2011. "Contact, Diversity, and Segregation," SULCIS Working Papers 2011:5, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:2127926 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Ghizdeanu, Ion & Iorgulescu, Raluca, 2011. "Analysing drivers of and barriers to the sustainable development: hidden economy and hidden migration," MPRA Paper 32810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Molloy, Raven & Smith, Christopher L. & Wozniak, Abigail, 2011. "Internal Migration in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 5903, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Net migration and convergence in Portugal," MPRA Paper 32799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Net migration and convergence in Portugal. An alternative analysis," MPRA Paper 32801, University Library of Munich, Germany.