Report NEP-MIG-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas M. Fischer, 2010. "Immigration and large banknotes," Working Papers 2010-17, Swiss National Bank.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2010_016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lozano, Fernando A. & Steinberger, Michael D., 2010. "Empirical Methods in the Economics of International Immigration," IZA Discussion Papers 5328, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2010. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1010, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Peter Bönisch & Philipp Gaffert & Joachim Wilde, 2010. "The Impact of Skills on Remigration Flows," Working Papers 82, Institute of Empirical Economic Research.
- Sánchez-Alonso, Blanca, 2010. "Making sense of immigration policy : Argentina, 1870-1930," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-14, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann, 2010. "Towards an Objective-Driven System of Smart Labor Migration Management," IZA Policy Papers 20, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Månsson, Jonas & Dahlander, Josefin, 2010. "The interaction impact on attitudes – Native Swedes’ attitudes towards labor immigrants and guest workers after the hurricane Gudrun," CAFO Working Papers 2010:7, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Månsson, Jonas & Delander, Lennart, 2010. "Labour market inclusion and labour market exclusion among youth in Sweden: What role does immigrant background play?," CAFO Working Papers 2010:3, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- McGranahan, David A. & Cromartie, John & Wojan, Timothy R., 2010. "Nonmetropolitan Outmigration Counties: Some Are Poor, Many Are Prosperous," Economic Research Report 96769, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Åslund, Olof & Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Grönqvist, Hans, 2010. "Peers, Neighborhoods and Immigrant Student Achievement - Evidence from a Placement Policy," Research Papers in Economics 2010:24, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Solimano & Diego Avanzini, 2010. "The International Circulation of Elites: Knowledge, Entrepreneurialand Political," Working Paper Series wp2010-113, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14659/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline & Cañas, Jesús & Coronado, Roberto, 2010. "Do remittances boost economic development? Evidence from Mexican states," Working Papers 1007, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Patricia Justino & Olga Shemyakina, 2010. "Remittances and Labor Supply in Post-Conflict Tajikistan," Research Working Papers 35, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Månsson, Jonas & Olsson, Mikael, 2010. "Mobility sans integration? An analysis of labor market attainment in Sweden among its post-war immigrants from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland," CAFO Working Papers 2010:6, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Stéphane BECUWE (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Fatma MABROUK (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "International Migration and Foreign Trade: What connexion? (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.