Report NEP-MIG-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nekby, Lena, 2010. "Same, Same but (Initially) Different? The Social Integration of Natives and Immigrants in Sweden," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:4, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- d'Artis Kancs & Julda Kielyte, 2010. "Education in the East, Emigrating to the West?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ghelfi, Rino & Rivaroli, Sergio, 2009. "Migration And Human Capital In Italian Agricultural Labour Market: A Case Study Analysis," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57508, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sauro Mocetti & Carmine Porello, 2010. "Labour mobility in Italy: new evidence on migration trends," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 61, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gerdes, Christer, 2010. "Does Immigration Induce 'Native Flight' from Public Schools? Evidence from a Large Scale Voucher Program," IZA Discussion Papers 4788, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2010. "Occupational segregation of immigrant women in Spain," Working Papers 165, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gerdes, Christer & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2010. "The impact of immigration on election outcomes in Danish municipalities," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:3, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Carmen CAMACHO, 2010. "Migration modelling in the New Economic Geography," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Marco G. Ercolani & Zheng Wei, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of the Lewis-Ranis-FEi Theory of Dualistic Economic Development for China," Discussion Papers 10-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Roswitha M. King, 2010. "Kosovo - winning its independence but losing its people? Recent evidence on emigration intentions and preparedness to migrate," Working Papers 1002, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Item repec:zbw:sfb597:110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore