Report NEP-MIG-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bevelander, Pieter & Pendakur, Ravi, 2009. "Citizenship, Co-ethnic Populations and Employment Probabilities of Immigrants in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 4495, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Girard, Magali & Smith, Michael, 2009. "Working In a Regulated Occupation in Canada: An Immigrant - Native-Born Comparison," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-53, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 24 Oct 2009.
- Bao, Shuming & Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Zhao, Yaohui, 2009. "The Regulation of Migration in a Transition Economy: China’s Hukou System," IZA Discussion Papers 4493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barrett, Alan & Bergin, Adele & Kelly, Elish, 2009. "Estimating the Impact of Immigration on Wages in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4472, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lena Calahorrano & Philipp an de Meulen, 2009. "Why Don’t Labor and Capital Flow Between Young and Old Countries?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200942, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Fredrik Anderson & Simon Burgess & Julia Lane, 2009. "Do as the Neighbors Do: The Impact of Social Networks on Immigrant Employees," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/219, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Tomas Konecny, 2009. "Expatriates and Trade," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp387, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Laura Casi., 2009. "Enhancing Trade Through Migration. A Gravity Model of the Network Effect," ISLA Working Papers 35, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pendakur, Krishna & Woodcock, Simon, 2009. "Glass Ceilings or Glass Doors? Wage Disparity Within and Between Firms," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-55, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Oct 2009.
- Maroula Khraiche, 2009. "Trade, Firm Structure, and Migration of Talent," Working papers 2009-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Gundogan, Naci & Bicerli, Mustafa Kemal, 2009. "Urbanization and Labor Market Informality in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 18247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mu, Ren & van de Walle, Dominique, 2009. "Left behind to farm ? women's labor re-allocation in rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5107, The World Bank.