Report NEP-MIG-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2007-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Musgrave, Ralph S., 2008. "The Infrastructure and Other Costs of Immigration," MPRA Paper 6869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gindling, T. H., 2008. "South-South Migration: The Impact of Nicaraguan Immigrants on Earnings, Inequality and Poverty in Costa Rica," IZA Discussion Papers 3279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naufal, George S, 2008. "Why Remit? The Case of Nicaragua," IZA Discussion Papers 3276, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baas, Timo & Brücker, Herbert, 2008. "Macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion : a CGE simulation for Germany and the UK," IAB Discussion Paper 200803, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].