Report NEP-MIC-2020-04-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Gravel & Thierry Marchant & Arunava Sen, 2018. "Conditional expected utility criteria for decision making under ignorance or objective ambiguity," Post-Print hal-01988972, HAL.
- Emmanuelle GABILLON, 2020. "When choosing is painful: anticipated regret and psychological opportunity cost," Bordeaux Economics Working Papers 2020-04, Bordeaux School of Economics (BSE).
- Yue Feng & Tarun Sabarwal, 2020. "Dynamic strategic complements in two stage, 2x2 games," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 202006, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Scalzo, Vincenzo, 2020. "Doubly Strong Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 99329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mostapha Diss & Eric Kamwa & Abdelmonaim Tlidi, 2020. "On some k-scoring rules for committee elections: agreement and Condorcet Principle," Post-Print hal-02147735, HAL.
- Samir Wadhwa & Roy Dong, 2020. "Equilibrium Selection in Data Markets: Multiple-Principal, Multiple-Agent Problems with Non-Rivalrous Goods," Papers 2004.00196, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2023.
- Ozdogan, Ayca & Saglam, Ismail, 2020. "Correlated Equilibrium Under Costly Disobedience," MPRA Paper 99370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sumit Shrivastav, 2020. "Network compatibility, intensity of competition and process R&D: A Generalization," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2020-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Kang, Kee-Youn & Jang, Inkee, 2020. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and Belief Update in Credit Markets," MPRA Paper 99071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chongwoo Choe & Noriaki Matsushima & Mark J. Tremblay, 2020. "Behavior-Based Personalized Pricing: When Firms Can Share Customer Information," ISER Discussion Paper 1083, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Jos'e Moran & Antoine Fosset & Davide Luzzati & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Michael Benzaquen, 2020. "By Force of Habit: Self-Trapping in a Dynamical Utility Landscape," Papers 2003.13660, arXiv.org.
- Fotis, Panagiotis & Tselekounis, Markos, 2020. "Optimal Reduction of Cartel Fines induced by the Settlement Procedure," MPRA Paper 99154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Rodríguez González, Nicolás, 2020. "Two-worker competition in gift-exchange: assessing intention-based reciprocity and inequity aversion," MPRA Paper 99055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaigneau, Pierre & Edmans, Alex & Gottlieb, Daniel, 2018. "Does improved information improve incentives?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102227, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Itai Arieli & Yakov Babichenko & Ron Peretz & H. Peyton Young, 2019. "The Speed of Innovation Diffusion in Social Networks," Economics Papers 2019-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Elizabeth Baldwin & Paul W. Goldberg & Paul Klemperer & Edwin Lock, 2019. "Solving Strong-Substitutes Product-Mix Auctions," Economics Papers 2019-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Giorgio Ferrari & Hanwu Li & Frank Riedel, 2020. "A Knightian Irreversible Investment Problem," Papers 2003.14359, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2020.