Report NEP-MIC-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rand, David Gertler & Fudenberg, Drew & Dreber, Anna, 2015. "It's the thought that counts: The role of intentions in noisy repeated games," Scholarly Articles 27304431, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Takashi Hayashi & Michele Lombardi, 2016. "Implementation in partial equilibrium," Working Papers 2016_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Kamada, Yuichiro, 2015. "Rationalizable partition-confirmed equilibrium," Scholarly Articles 27303656, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Tomoya Tajika & Tomoya Kazumura, 2016. "Non-manipulability of Walrasian mechanisms in economies with a large number of objects," ISER Discussion Paper 0972, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Cai, Xiaoming & Gautier, Pieter A. & Wolthoff, Ronald, 2016. "Search Frictions, Competing Mechanisms and Optimal Market Segmentation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11310, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Joyee Deb, 2016. "Reputation with Opportunities for Coasting," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2041, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gregory DeAngelo & Bryan McCannon, 2016. "Honest Abe or Doc Holliday? Bluffing in Bargaining," Working Papers 16-14, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Olivier Bos & Tom Truyts, 2016. "Entry in first-price auctions with signaling," Working Papers Department of Economics 539875, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Elton Dusha, 2015. "Reputational Concerns in Directed Search Markets with Adverse Selection," Documentos de Trabajo 318, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Dan Cao & Roger Lagunoff, 2016. "The Design of Optimal Collateralized Contracts," Working Papers gueconwpa~16-16-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jun 2017.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Claudia Meroni & Carlos Pimienta, 2016. "Double round-robin tournaments," Discussion Papers 2016-04, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Basu,Kaushik & Mitra,Tapan, 2016. "Nash on a rotary : two theorems with implications for electoral politics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7701, The World Bank.
- Bayrak, Oben & Hey, John, 2015. "Preference Cloud Theory: Imprecise Preferences and Preference Reversals," MPRA Paper 71782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schweizer, Nikolaus & Szech, Nora, 2016. "Optimal revelation of life-changing information," Working Paper Series in Economics 90, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.