Report NEP-MIC-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Pagnozzi & Salvatore Piccolo, 2016. "Contracting with Endogenous Entry," CSEF Working Papers 426, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 23 Apr 2016.
- Pedro Bordalo & Katherine Coffman & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "Stereotypes," Working Paper 373306, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Auster, Sarah; Gottardi, Piero, 2016. "Competing Mechanisms in Markets for Lemons," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/01, European University Institute.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2014. "Reasoning about strategies and rational play in dynamic games," Working Papers 149, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Cristián Troncoso-Valverde, 2015. "Information Release in Second–Price Auctions," Serie Working Papers 15, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Karbowski, Adam & Prokop, Jacek, 2015. "Patent hold-up and royalty stacking: the case of multiple downstream firms," EconStor Conference Papers 127475, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ozdenoren, Emre & Yuan, Kathy, 2015. "Endogenous contractual externalities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65100, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matros, Alexander & Smirnov, Vladimir, 2016. "Duplicative Search," Working Papers 2016-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Kristóf Madarász, 2015. "Projection Equilibrium: Definition and Applications to Social Investment and Persuasion," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2015/566, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Cesar Martinelli & Mikhail Freer, 2016. "General Revealed Preferences," Working Papers 1059, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Jun 2016.
- Antony Millner & Geoffrey Heal, 2015. "Collective intertemporal choice: time consistency vs. time invariance," GRI Working Papers 220, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Paolo Liberati & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2015. "Technology transfer with search intensity and project advertising," Working Papers 1509, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Trigilia, Giulio, 2016. "Optimal Leverage and Strategic Disclosure," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1111, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Orestis Troumpounis & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2015. "Incomplete information, proportional representation and strategic voting," Working Papers 76166026, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Mira Frick & Yuhta Ishii, 2015. "Innovation Adoption by Forward-Looking Social Learners," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1877, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Landa, Dimitri & Le Bihan, Patrick, 2015. "Oversight and Hierarchies," IAST Working Papers 15-33, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).