Report NEP-MIC-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matejka, Filip & Tabellini, Guido, 2015. "Electoral Competition with Rationally Inattentive Voters," CEPR Discussion Papers 10888, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Byung-Cheol Kim & Domenico Menicucci, 2015. "Price Discrimination by a Two-sided Platform: with Applications to Advertising and Privacy Design," Working Papers 15-08, NET Institute.
- A.K.S. Chand & Sergio Currarini & Giovanni Ursino, 2015. "Cheap Talk with Correlated Signals," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def024, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Yang, Yi-You, 2015. "On the Maximal Domain Theorem," MPRA Paper 67265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Schweighofer-Kodritsch, 2015. "Time Preferences and Bargaining," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2015/568, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Beviá, Carmen & Corchón, Luis C. & Yasuda, Yosuke, 2015. "Oligopolistic Equilibrium and Financial Constraints," Economics Series 316, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Josef Schroth, 2015. "Risk Sharing in the Presence of a Public Good," Staff Working Papers 15-27, Bank of Canada.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Piero Tedeschi & Giovanni Ursino, 2015. "How Limiting Deceptive Practices Harms Consumers," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def023, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "Premuneration Values and Investments in Matching Markets," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001202, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Claudia Meroni & Carlos Pimienta, 2015. "The structure of Nash equilibria in Poisson games," Working Papers 25/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2015. "Technology, team production and incentives," Working Papers 2015-21, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Gerasimou, Georgios, 2015. "Indecisiveness, Undesirability and Overload Revealed Through Rational Choice Deferral," MPRA Paper 67290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ali Makhdoumi & Azarakhsh Malekian & Asuman E. Ozdaglar, 2015. "Privacy-Constrained Network Formation," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001160, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Philipp Sadowski & Brendan Daley, 2015. "A Strategic Model of Magical Thinking: Axioms and Analysis," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001153, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Alexander Wolitzky, 2015. "Sustaining Cooperation: Community Enforcement vs. Specialized Enforcement," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001179, UCLA Department of Economics.