Report NEP-MIC-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Veronica Guerrieri & Robert Shimer, 2014. "Markets with Multidimensional Private Information," NBER Working Papers 20623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2014. "Optimal Task Assignments," Working Papers 54, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Rose-Anne Dana & Cuong Le Van, 2014. "Efficient allocations and Equilibria with short-selling and Incomplete Preferences," Post-Print halshs-01020646, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01020635 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Waddell, Glen R. & Lee, Logan M., 2014. "The Timing of Preference and Prejudice in Sequential Hiring Games," IZA Discussion Papers 8445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesca Busetto & Giulio Codognato & Simone Tonin, 2014. "Nondictatorial Arrovian Social Welfare Functions An Integer Programming Approach," Working Papers 2014_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Yehuda Levy, 2014. "Limits to Rational Learning," Economics Series Working Papers 731, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Vetter, Henrik, 2014. "Incentives in supply function equilibrium," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-38, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gaëtan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014. "Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria," Post-Print halshs-00983085, HAL.
- Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2014. "Incumbency Advantage in Non-Democracies," NBER Working Papers 20519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00820722 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Armstrong & John Vickers, 2014. "Which demand systems can be generated by discrete choice?," Economics Series Working Papers 729, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2011. "Preemption Games under Levy Uncertainty," Department of Economics Working Papers 131101, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Caprice, Stéphane & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2014. "Supplier fixed costs and retail market monopolization," DICE Discussion Papers 164, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).