Report NEP-MIC-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2013. "The Limits of Price Discrimination," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1896RR, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2014.
- Ulbricht, Robert, 2014. "Optimal Delegated Search with Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," TSE Working Papers 14-475, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Georg Noldeke & Larry Samuelson, 2014. "Investment and Competitive Matching," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1946, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2014.
- Andrea Attar & Thomas Mariotti & François Salanié, 2014. "On Competitive Nonlinear Pricing," CEIS Research Paper 314, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Apr 2014.
- Schnedler, Wendelin & Vanberg, Christoph, 2014. "Playing 'Hard to Get': An Economic Rationale for Crowding Out of Intrinsically Motivated Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 8108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zuazo Garín, Peio, 2014. "Uncertain Information Structures and Backward Induction," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2014-79, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Menzio, Guido & Trachter, Nicholas, 2014. "Large and Small Sellers: A Theory of Equilibrium Price Dispersion with Sequential Search," Working Paper 14-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Roig, Guillem, 2014. "Competition and the Hold‐U p Problem: a Setting with Non‐exclusive Contracts," TSE Working Papers 14-481, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Seungjin Han, 2014. "Ex-Post Equilibrium in Frictional Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-05, McMaster University, revised Aug 2014.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2014. "Securely Implementable Social Choice Rules with Partially Honest Agents," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1402, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Roig, Guillem, 2014. "Informative Advertisement of Partial Compatible Products," TSE Working Papers 14-483, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cea-Echenique, Sebastián & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2014. "General Equilibrium with Endogenous Trading Constraints," MPRA Paper 55359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Kuzmics, 2014. "A full characterization of all deterministic dominant strategy incentive compatible, ex-post individually rational, and ex-post budget balanced direct mechanisms in the public good provision problem w," Working Papers 504, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Roig, Guillem, 2014. "What Determines Market Structure? An Explanation from Cooperative Investment with Non‐Exclusive Co," TSE Working Papers 14-482, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dmitriy Vorobyev, 2014. "Participation in Fraudulent Elections," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp510, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Kauffeldt, Florian & Wiesenfarth, Boris, 2014. "Confidence, Pessimism and their Impact on Product Differentiation in a Hotelling Model with Demand Location Uncertainty," Working Papers 0562, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A theory of price adjustment under loss aversion," Economics Working Papers 2014-05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.