Report NEP-MIC-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baron, David P. & Bowen, T. Renee, 2013. "Dynamic Coalitions," Research Papers 2128, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Daniel Cardona & Antoni Rubí-Barceló, 2013. "On the optimality of bargaining outcomes in the Collective-Particularistic multilateral bargaining game," DEA Working Papers 53, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Andreas M. Hefti, 2013. "Local contraction-stability and uniqueness," ECON - Working Papers 112, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Andersson, Tommy & Gudmundsson, Jens & Talman, Adolphus & Yang, Zaifu, 2013. "A Competitive Partnership Formation Process," Working Papers 2013:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Kranz, 2013. "Relational Contracting, Repeated Negotiations, and Hold-Up," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1888, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2013. "Aggregating sets of von Neumann-Morgenstern utilities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00788647, HAL.
- Daniel Cardona & Antoni Rubí-Barceló, 2013. "Investments in managerial skills and bargaining over inputs," DEA Working Papers 54, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Sebastian Bervoets & Frédéric Deroïan, 2013. "Network Design under Local Complementarities," AMSE Working Papers 1309, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 12 Feb 2013.
- Daniela Bubboloni & Michele Gori, 2013. "Anonymous and neutral majority rules," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2013-02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa, revised Oct 2013.
- Ronald Stauber, 2013. "A Framework for Robustness to Ambiguity of Higher-Order Beliefs," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-602, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nina Boyarchenko & Mario Cerrato & John Crosby & Stewart Hodges, 2013. "No Good Deals - No Bad Models," Working Papers 2013_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.