Report NEP-MIC-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buechel, Berno & Hellmann, Tim & KlÃ¶ÃŸner, Stefan, 2014. "Opinion dynamics and wisdom under conformity," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 469, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- V. Bhaskar & George J. Mailath & Stephen Morris, 2012. "A Foundation for Markov Equilibria in Infinite Horizon Perfect Information Games," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-043, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Daniel Laskar, 2012. "Ambiguity and Coordination in a Global. Game Model of Financial Crises," PSE Working Papers halshs-00749500, HAL.
- Manuel Förster & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2012. "Ordered Weighted Averaging in Social Networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00746988, HAL.
- Ismail Saglam, 2012. "Endogenously Proportional Bargaining Solutions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1232, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Vincent van den Berg, 2012. "Advantaged Bidders in Franchise Auctions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-117/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marilda Sotomayor, 2012. "On The Core Of The Coalitional Games With Transferable Payoff And Finite Set Of Players," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_30, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Marilda Sotomayor, 2012. "The Role Played By Simple Outcomes In Coalition Formation Process Of The Core Outcomes," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_27, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Marilda Sotomayor, 2012. "Two Folk Manipulability Theorems In Two-Sided Matching Markets," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_28, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2012. "Axioms of Invariance for TU-games," Working Papers 2012-01, CRESE.