Report NEP-MIC-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Satoru Takahashi, 2012. "Efficient Auctions and Interdependent Types," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1846, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mathevet, Laurent, 2012. "Beliefs and rationalizability in games with complementarities," MPRA Paper 36032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathevet, Laurent, 2012. "A simple axiomatics of dynamic play in repeated games," MPRA Paper 36031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2012. "Reasons for (prior) belief in bayesian epistemology," MPRA Paper 36111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wataru Tamura, 2012. "A Theory of Multidimensional Information Disclosure," ISER Discussion Paper 0828, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- M. Kopel & L. Lambertini, 2012. "On the (non) existence of a price equilibrium in delegation games with relative performance compensation," Working Papers wp807, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- M. Kopel & L. Lambertini, 2012. "On price competition with market share delegation contracts," Working Papers wp806, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jon X. Eguia & Antonio Nicolò, 2011. "On the Efficiency of Partial Information in Elections," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 234, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00661903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Norman, 2012. "Bluffing as a Mixed Strategy," Economics Series Working Papers 590, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jozsef Sakovics, 2012. "Revealed cardinal preference," ESE Discussion Papers 212, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Sebastian Kranz, 2012. "Discounted Stochastic Games with Voluntary Transfers," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1847, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.