Report NEP-MIC-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shingo Ishiguro, 2011. "Fair Contracts," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-30, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Shingo Ishiguro, 2011. "Relationships and Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-31, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:tse:wpaper:24720 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bos, Olivier, 2011. "Wars of attrition and all-pay auctions with stochastic competition," MPRA Paper 34810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Edmans & Itay Goldstein & John Y. Zhu, 2011. "Contracting With Synergies," NBER Working Papers 17606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2011. "Signaling in deterministic and stochastic settings," DICE Discussion Papers 35, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Faro, José Heleno, 2011. "Variational Bewley Preferences," Insper Working Papers wpe_258, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Bourjade, Sylvain & Jullien, Bruno, 2011. "The roles of reputation and transparency on the behavior of biased experts," MPRA Paper 34813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kang-Oh Yi, 2011. "Equilibrium Selection with Payoff-Dependent Mistakes," Working Papers 1115, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.