Report NEP-MIC-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Dillenberger & Andrew Postlewaite & Kareen Rozen, 2011. "Optimism and Pessimism with Expected Utility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1829, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000275, David K. Levine.
- S\"oren Christensen, 2011. "Optimal decision under ambiguity for diffusion processes," Papers 1110.3897, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- Sam Asher & Lorenzo Casaburi & Plamen Nikolov, 2011. "One Step at a Time: Does Gradualism Build Coordination?," Working Papers 1113, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2011. "Utilitarianism or Welfarism: Does it Make a Difference?," Working Papers halshs-00634010, HAL.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2011. "On Risk Aversion, Classical Demand Theory, and KM Preferences," Cahiers de recherche 1132, CIRPEE.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, "undated". "Gradual Negotiations and Proportional Solutions," Working Papers WP2011/8, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, "undated". "Endogenous Bid Rotation in Repeated Auctions," Working Papers WP2011/9, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, "undated". "Fairness, Efficiency, and the Nash Bargaining Solution," Working Papers WP2011/10, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Newcomb's Paradox: a Subversive Interpretation," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1128, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7323 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karaivanov, Alexander K. & Martin, Fernando M., 2011. "Markov-Perfect Risk Sharing, Moral Hazard and Limited Commitment," Working Papers 2011-030, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 11 Sep 2017.
- Alexander K. Karaivanov & Fernando M. Martin, 2011. "Dynamic optimal insurance and lack of commitment," Working Papers 2011-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mackowiak, Bartosz Adam & Wiederholt, Mirko, 2011. "Inattention to Rare Events," CEPR Discussion Papers 8626, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.