Report NEP-MIC-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Federico Etro & Kornelius Kraft, 2009. "The Effect of Entry on R&D Investment of Leaders: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 163, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2009. "A small firm leads to curious outcomes: Social surplus, consumer surplus, and R&D activities," ISER Discussion Paper 0742, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Liliane Karlinger, 2009. "Vertical Relations in the Presence of Competitive Recycling," Vienna Economics Papers 0910, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009. "Endogenous Managerial Incentive Contracts in a Differentiated Duopoly, With and Without Commitment," Working Papers 0905, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Roland Iwan Luttens & Bettina Peters, 2009. "Starting an R&D Project under Uncertainty," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-044/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hiroaki Ino & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2009. "What role should public enterprises play in free-entry markets?," Discussion Paper Series 46, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2009.
- Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Alexander Rathke, 2009. "The Combined Effect of Salary Restrictions and Revenue Sharing on Club Profits, Player Salaries, and Competitive Balance," Working Papers 0909, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- David Goodwin & Stuart Mestelman, 2009. "Quantity Precommitment with Price Competition versus Quantity Precommitment with Market Clearing Prices in the Laboratory," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-04, McMaster University.
- Moritz Müller & Robin COWAN & Geert Duysters & Nicolas JONARD, 2009. "Knowledge Structures," Working Papers of BETA 2009-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Svensson, Roger, 2009. "Creative Destruction and Productive Preemption," Working Paper Series 799, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 12 Sep 2014.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bojanowski, Michał & Corten, Rense & Westborck, Bastian, 2009. "The structure and dynamics of the global network of inter-firm R&D partnerships 1989-2002," MPRA Paper 15741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burke, A.E. & van Stel, A.J. & Thurik, A.R., 2009. "Blue Ocean versus Competitive Strategy: Theory and Evidence," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-030-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2009. "The evolution of markets and the revolution of industry: A unified theory of growth," Working Papers 2009-06, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Sebastian Krautheim & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2009. "Heterogeneous Firms, 'Profit Shifting' FDI and International Tax Competition," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/15, European University Institute.
- Joel BAUM & Robin COWAN & Nicolas JONARD, 2009. "Network-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks," Working Papers of BETA 2009-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Beth A. Freeborn & Jason P. Hulbert, 2009. "Risk Aversion and Tacit Collusion in a Bertrand Duopoly Experiment," Working Papers 84, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Hall, George, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Price Discrimination and Inventory Management at the Fulton Fish Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.