Report NEP-MIC-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leiponen, Aija, 2008. "Is Service Innovation Different?," Discussion Papers 1151, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Draganska, Michaela & Seim, Katja & Mazzeo, Michael, 2007. "Beyond Plain Vanilla: Modeling Joint Product Assortment and Pricing Decisions," Research Papers 1982, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Hartmann, Wesley R. & Nair, Harikesh S., 2007. "Retail Competition and the Dynamics of Consumer Demand for Tied Goods," Research Papers 1990, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Monique Ebell & Christian Haefke, 2008. "Product Market Deregulation and the U.S. Employment Miracle," CEP Discussion Papers dp0874, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Martin Grossmann & Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang, 2008. "Revenue Sharing and Competitive Balance in a Dynamic Contest Model," Working Papers 0822, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists, revised Nov 2009.
- Scherer, F. M., 2007. "Markets and Uncertainty in Pharmaceutical Development," Working Paper Series rwp07-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Stephan Werner, 2008. "Social Welfare in Sports Leagues with Profit-Maximizing and/or Win-Maximizing Clubs," Working Papers 0826, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Chappell, Henry & Guimaraes, Paulo & Ozturk, Orgul, 2006. "Confessions of an Internet Monopolist: Demand Estimation for a Versioned Information Good," MPRA Paper 10106, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Helmut Dietl & Egon FrancK & Markus Lang & Alexander Rathke, 2008. "Welfare Effects of Salary Caps in Sports Leagues with Win-Maximizing Clubs," Working Papers 0825, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Belderbos, René & Ito, Banri & Wakasugi, Ryuhei, 2008. "Intra-firm Technology Transfer and R&D in Foreign Affiliates: Substitutes or Complements? Evidence from Japanese Multinational Firms," MERIT Working Papers 045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ben Martin, 2008. "The Evolution of Science Policy and Innovation Studies," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080828, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Stephan Werner, 2008. "The Effect of Luxury Taxes on Competitive Balance, Club Profits, and Social Welfare in Sports Leagues," Working Papers 0823, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists, revised Jun 2009.
- Scherer, F. M., 2007. "Technological Innovation and Monopolization," Working Paper Series rwp07-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2008. "Creative Destruction and Regional Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing and Services Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0813, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2008.
- Fehr, Ernst & Brown, Martin & Zehnder, Christian, 2008. "On Reputation: A Microfoundation of Contract Enforcement and Price Rigidity," IZA Discussion Papers 3655, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).