Report NEP-MIC-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Twomey, P. & Neuhoff, K., 2005. "Market Power and Technological Bias: The Case of Electricity Generation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0532, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Eugen Kovac, 2005. "Tying and entry deterrence in vertically differentiated markets," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp266, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200592 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beer, Michael, 2005. "Bootstrapping a Hedonic Price Index: Experience from Used Cars Data," DQE Working Papers 4, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland, revised 20 Jan 2007.
- Gråsjö, Urban, 2005. "Accessibility to R&D and Patent Production," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 37, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tomer Wexler, 2005. "Evolutionary Dynamics for Large Populations in Games with Multiple Backward Induction Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp402, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Rijo M. John, 2005. "Price elasticity estimates for tobacco and other addictive goods in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Nadja Trhal, 2005. "The impact of competition on unilateral incentives to innovate," Working Paper Series in Economics 20, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Charles M. Harvey & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2005. "Preferences Between Continuous Streams of Events," Discussion Papers 05-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Claudio Mezzetti & Aleksandar Pekec & Ilia Tsetlin, 2005. "Sequential vs. Single-Round Uniform-Price Auctions," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/26, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2007.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 2005. "Sunk Costs and Real Options in Antitrust," Working papers 18233, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- John Y. Campbell & João F. Cocco, 2005. "How Do House Prices Affect Consumption? Evidence From Micro Data," NBER Working Papers 11534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.