Preferences Between Continuous Streams of Events
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdiscounting; equity; continuous time; value function; evaluation;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2005-09-11 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-09-11 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .