Report NEP-MFD-2004-02-29This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scott L. Baier & Gerald P. Dwyer & Robert Tamura, 2003. "Does opening a stock exchange increase economic growth?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-36, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Prasnikar, Janez & Svejnar, Jan, 2003. "Investment, Wages and Ownership During the Transition to a Market Economy: Evidence from Slovenian Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 4144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burgess, Robin & Pande, Rohini, 2004. "Do Rural Banks Matter? Evidence from the Indian Social Banking Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 4211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cpr:ceprdp:4224 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adli Abouzeedan, 2003. "Financing Swedish Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: Methods, Problems and Impact," ERSA conference papers ersa03p34, European Regional Science Association.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2003. "Growth Strategies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John H. Boyd & Bruce A. Champ, 2003. "Inflation and financial market performance: what have we learned in the last ten years," Working Papers (Old Series) 0317, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2003.
- Flandreau, Marc & Sussman, Nathan, 2004. "Old Sins: Exchange Rate Clauses and European Foreign Lending in the 19th Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 4248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Svejnar, Jan, 2003. "Ownership and Firm Performance After Large-Scale Privatization," CEPR Discussion Papers 4143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2004. "Profit Sharing, Credit Market Imperfections and Equilibrium Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 1020, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Perotti, Enrico C & Vesnaver, Luka, 2004. "Enterprise Finance and Investment in Listed Hungarian Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 4194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.