Report NEP-MAC-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Güneş Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2/02. "The financial accelerator and monetary policy rules," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2012/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Michael Woodford, 2012. "Inflation Targeting and Financial Stability," NBER Working Papers 17967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Haslag & Yu-Chin Hsu, 2012. "Cyclical Co-movement between Output, the Price Level, and Inflation," Working Papers 1203, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Ansgar Rannenberg, 2012. "Asymmetric information in credit markets, bank leverage cycles and macroeconomic dynamics," Working Paper Research 224, National Bank of Belgium.
- Glocker, Ch. & Towbin P., 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Reserve Requirements," Working papers 374, Banque de France.
- Gersbach, Hans & Hahn, Volker, 2012. "Inflation Forecast Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 8933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert G. King & Mark W. Watson, 2012. "Inflation and Unit Labor Cost," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Andrea Colciago & Lorenza Rossi, 2012. "Firm Entry, Endogenous Markups and the Dynamics of the Labor Share," Quaderni di Dipartimento 168, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Saumitra, Bhaduri & Raja, Sethudurai, 2012. "A note on excess money growth and inflation dynamics: evidence from threshold regression," MPRA Paper 38036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas A. Lubik & Wing Leong Teo, 2011. "Deep habits in the New Keynesian Phillips curve," Working Paper 11-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Thorvald Grung Moe, 2012. "Shadow Banking and the Limits of Central Bank Liquidity Support: How to Achieve a Better Balance between Global and Official Liquidity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_712, Levy Economics Institute.
- Shalini Mitra, 2012. "Does Financial Development Cause Higher Firm Volatility and Lower Aggregate Volatility?," Working papers 2012-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Kigabo RUSUHUZWA & Paul Robert MASSON, 2012. "Design and Implementation of a Common Currency Area in the East African Community," Working Papers tecipa-451, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Kenza Benhima & Yannick Kalantzis, 2011. "Capital Controls with International Reserve Accumulation: Can this Be Optimal ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 11.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Gerhard Glomm & Juergen Jung, 2012. "A Macroeconomic Analysis of Energy Subsidies in a Small Open Economy: The Case of Egypt," Caepr Working Papers 2012-006, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Rangan Gupta & Monique Reid, 2012. "Macroeconomic Surprises and Stock Returns in South Africa," Working Papers 201212, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Volodymyr Vysochansky, 2012. "On Introduction of Sound Money," Finance vysochansky_volodymyr.522, Socionet.
- Jurgen von Hagen & Haiping Zhang, 2012. "International Capital Flows with Limited Commitment and Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 10-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Sverre Knutsen, 2012. "Why do banking crises occur? The American subprime crisis compared with the Norwegian banking crisis 1987-92," Working Paper 2012/03, Norges Bank.
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou, 2012. "A Theory of Firm Characteristics and Stock Returns: The Role of Investment-Specific Shocks," NBER Working Papers 17975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron & Mauro Bambi, 2012. "Does habit formation always increase the agents' desire to smooth consumption?," Discussion Papers 12/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sangosanya, Awoyemi O. & Atanda, Akinwande A., 2012. "Exchange rate variation and fiscal balance in Nigeria: a time series analysis," MPRA Paper 38008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banerjee, Ritwik, 2012. "An Evaluation of the Revenue side as a source of fiscal consolidation in high debt economies," MPRA Paper 37956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jianjun Miao & PENGFEI WANG, 2012. "Banking Bubbles and Financial Crisis," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-010, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Setty, Ofer, 2012. "Unemployment accounts," MPRA Paper 38064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sauter, Oliver, 2012. "Assessing uncertainty in Europe and the US: is there a common uncertainty factor?," MPRA Paper 38031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saumitra, Bhaduri, 2012. "Revisiting the growth-inflation nexus: a wavelet analysis," MPRA Paper 38001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shabbir, Safia, 2012. "Monetary Transmission in Pakistan: The Balance Sheet Channel," MPRA Paper 37862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jianjun Miao & PENGFEI WANG & Lifang Xu, 2012. "Stock Market Bubbles and Unemployment," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-011, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mario J. Crucini & Christopher I. Telmer, 2012. "Microeconomic Sources of Real Exchange Rate Variability," NBER Working Papers 17978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Binici, Mahir & Köksal, Bülent, 2012.
"Türkiye'de Aşırı Kredi Genişlemeleri ve Belirleyicileri
[Determinants of Credit Booms in Turkey]," MPRA Paper 38032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taketo Kawagishi, 2012. "Investment for Patience in an Endogenous Growth Model," KIER Working Papers 814, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Peter Sasvari, 2012. "The macroeconomic effect of the information and communication technology in Hungary," Papers 1204.1561, arXiv.org.
- Ansgar Belke & Ingo Bordon & Ulrich Volz, 2012. "Effects of Global Liquidity on Commodity and Food Prices," Ruhr Economic Papers 0323, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Mpabe Bodjongo, Mathieu Juliot, 2012.
"Infrastructures institutionnelles et développement financier en zone CEMAC
[Institutional infrastructures and financial development in zone CEMAC]," MPRA Paper 37824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Loriana Pelizzon & Francesco Ravazzolo & Roberto Rigobon, 2012. "Measuring sovereign contagion in Europe," Working Paper 2012/05, Norges Bank.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Sandor Richter & Hermine Vidovic, 2012. "Transition in the MENA Region: Challenges, Opportunities and Prospects," wiiw Research Reports 376, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Russo, Alberto, 2012. "From the Neoliberal crisis to a new path of development," MPRA Paper 38004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2012. "Financial Development and Remittances in Africa and the Americas: A Panel Unit-Root Tests and Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 201201, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Saumitra, Bhaduri & Sunanda, Rathi, 2012. "Bank firm nexus and its impact on firm performance: an Indian case study," MPRA Paper 38000, University Library of Munich, Germany.