Firm Entry, Endogenous Markups and the Dynamics of the Labor Share
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berti, Patrizia & Pratelli, Luca & Rigo, Pietro, 2006. "Asymptotic behaviour of the empirical process for exchangeable data," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 337-344, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous Market Structures; Oligopolistic Competition; Firms' Entry; Search and Matching Frictions; Labor Share Overshooting.;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-04-17 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2012-04-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2012-04-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-04-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:wpaper:168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Bonomolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .