Report NEP-MAC-2011-12-05This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mewael Tesfaselassie, 2011. "Trend Growth and Learning About Monetary Policy Rules," Kiel Working Papers 1744, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Evan F. Koenig, 2011. "Monetary policy, financial stability, and the distribution of risk," Working Papers 1111, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lourdes Acedo Montoya & Björn Döhring, 2011. "The improbable renaissance of the Phillips curve: The crisis and euro area inflation dynamics," European Economy - Economic Papers 446, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Martin Bodenstein & Luca Guerrieri, 2011. "Oil efficiency, demand, and prices: a tale of ups and downs," International Finance Discussion Papers 1031, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sumru Altug & Erhan Uluceviz, 2011. "Leading Indicators of Real Activity and Inflation for Turkey, 2001-2010," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1134, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish Low & Cormac O’Dea, 2011. "Household Consumption Through Recent Recessions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1132, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, 2011. "Productivity in the Spanish regions during the recent economic cycles," ERSA conference papers ersa11p57, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael J. Artis & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Business Cycle, Currency and Trade, Revisited," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-019, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Cyriac Guillaumin & Guillaume Vallet, 2011. "La Suisse et la zone euro : votre monnaie, notre problème ? La possibilité d'un ancrage de jure," Post-Print halshs-00641224, HAL.
- Narcissa Balta & Eric Ruscher, 2011. "Household savings and mortgage decisions: the role of the "down-payment channel" in the euro area," European Economy - Economic Papers 445, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.