Report NEP-LTV-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Gasparini & Guillermo Cruces & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2016. "Chronicle of a Deceleration Foretold: Income inequality in Latin America in the 2010s," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0198, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Bubonya, Melisa & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Wooden, Mark, 2016. "Mental Health and Productivity at Work: Does What You Do Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 9879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Clark, Andrew E. & Ward, George, 2016. "Early Maternal Employment and Non-cognitive Outcomes in Early Childhood and Adolescence: Evidence from British Birth Cohort Data," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1601, CEPREMAP.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2014. "Earnings and labour market volatility in Britain, with a transatlantic comparison," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56667, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Castaneda Aguilar,Raul Andres & Gasparini,Leonardo Carlos & Garriga,Santiago & Lucchetti,Leonardo Ramiro & Valderrama Gonzalez,Daniel, 2016. "Measuring poverty in Latin America and the Caribbean : methodological considerations when estimating an empirical regional poverty line," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7621, The World Bank.