Report NEP-LTV-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Carneiro & Italo Lopez Garcia & Kjell G. Salvanes & Emma Tominey, 2015. "Intergenerational Mobility and the Timing of Parental Income," Discussion Papers 15/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Nora Lustig & Daniel Teles, 2015. "Appraising Cross-National Income Inequality Databases: An Introduction," Working Papers 1520, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Nora Lustig, 2015. "Inequality and Fiscal Redistribution in Middle Income Countries: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru and South Africa - Working Paper 410," Working Papers 410, Center for Global Development.
- Hideo Akabayashi & Ryosuke Nakamura & Michio Naoi & Chizuru Shikishima, 2015. "Toward an International Comparison of Economic and Educational Mobility: Recent Findings from the Japan Child Panel Survey," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2015-010, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos & Flaviana Palmisano, 2015. "Intertemporal pro-poorness," SERIES 03-2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jul 2015.
- Martin Ravallion, 2015. "Toward Better Global Poverty Measures - Working Paper 417," Working Papers 417, Center for Global Development.
- Oswald, Andrew J & O’Donnell, Gus, 2015. "National Well-being Policy and a Weighted Approach to Human Feelings," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1071, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Reto Odermatt & Alois Stutzer, 2015. "Smoking Bans, Cigarette Prices and Life Satisfaction," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Río, 2015. "Mapping the Occupational Segregation of White Women in the U.S.: Differences across Metropolitan Areas," Working Papers 1504, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Ferreira,Francisco H. G. & Chen,Shaohua & Dabalen,Andrew L. & Dikhanov,Yuri M. & Hamadeh,Nada & Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Narayan,Ambar & Prydz,Espen Beer & Revenga,Ana L. & Sangraula,Prem & Serajuddin, 2015. "A global count of the extreme poor in 2012 : data issues, methodology and initial results," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7432, The World Bank.