Report NEP-LTV-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheng, Terence C. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Longitudinal Evidence for a Midlife Nadir in Human Well-being: Results from Four Data Sets," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 187, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamo, Peter, 2014. "Income Inequality and Health: Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries," Working Paper 141/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Kluve, Jochen & Schmitz, Sebastian, 2014. "Social Norms and Mothers' Labor Market Attachment: The Medium-Run Effects of Parental Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 8115, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kartik B. Athreya & Devin Reilly & Nicole B. Simpson, 2014. "Young Unskilled Women and the Earned Income Tax Credit: Insurance Without Disincentives?," Working Paper 14-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Benjamin Crost & Joseph H. Felter & Patrick B. Johnston, 2014. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Civil Conflict and Insurgent Influence: Experimental Evidence from the Philippines," HiCN Working Papers 174, Households in Conflict Network.
- Rong Hai & Andrew Postlewaite & Dirk Krueger, 2013. "On the Welfare Cost of Consumption Fluctuations in the Presence of Memorable Goods, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 15 Apr 2014.