Report NEP-LTV-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D'Ambrosio & Simone Ghislandi, 2013. "Poverty and Well-Being: Panel Evidence from Germany," PSE Working Papers hal-00814659, HAL.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2013. "Direct Evidence on Income Comparisons and Subjective Well-Being," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 549, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Martin Binder, 2013. "Subjective Well-being Capabilities: Bridging the Gap between the Capability Approach and Subjective Well-Being Research," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Inchauste, Gabriela & Olivieri, Sergio & Saavedra, Jaime & Winkler, Hernan, 2013. "Is labor income responsible for poverty reduction ? a decomposition approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6414, The World Bank.
- Garcia, Gustavo Adolfo & Nicodemo, Catia, 2013. "Job Search Channels, Neighborhood Effects and Wages Inequality in Developing Countries: The Colombian Case," IZA Discussion Papers 7336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asmus Zoch, 2013. "Life chances and class: Estimating inequality of opportunity in South Africa for various life stages," Working Papers 08/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Dartanto, Teguh & Otsubo, Shigeru, 2013. "Measurements and Determinants of Multifaceted Poverty:Absolute, Relative, and Subjective Poverty in Indonesia," Working Papers 54, JICA Research Institute.
- Webber, Douglas A., 2013. "Firm-Level Monopsony and the Gender Pay Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 7343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).