Report NEP-LTV-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ritzen, Jo & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Fading Hope in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 6340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia, 2012. "Inequality Trends and their Determinants: Latin America over 1990-2010," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_02.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Richard Layard, 2012. "Big ideas: wellbeing and public policy," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 355, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- López Bóo, Florencia & Rossi, Martín A. & Urzua, Sergio, 2012. "The Labor Market Return to an Attractive Face: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- González de San Román, Ainara & de la Rica, Sara, 2012. "Gender Gaps in PISA Test Scores: The Impact of Social Norms and the Mother's Transmission of Role Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 6338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berthoud, Richard, 2012. "Calibrating a cross-European poverty line," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter, 2012. "Positional Concerns through the Life Cycle: Evidence from Subjective Well-Being Data and Survey Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 6342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pedro Carneiro & Rita Ginja, 2012. "Long term impacts of compensatory preschool on health and behavior: evidence from Head Start," CeMMAP working papers CWP01/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.