Calibrating a cross-European poverty line
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McKEE J. McCLENDON, 1991. "Acquiescence and Recency Response-Order Effects in Interview Surveys," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 20(1), pages 60-103, August.
- Denise Bijlenga & Gouke J. Bonsel & Erwin Birnie, 2011. "Eliciting willingness to pay in obstetrics: comparing a direct and an indirect valuation method for complex health outcomes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(11), pages 1392-1406, November.
- Hermann DÃ¼lmer, 2007. "Experimental Plans in Factorial Surveys," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 35(3), pages 382-409, February.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D. With contributions by-Name:Adamowicz,Wiktor, 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, March.
- Joop J. Hox & Ita G. G. Kreft & Piet L. J. Hermkens, 1991. "The Analysis of Factorial Surveys," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 19(4), pages 493-510, May.
- Sauer, Carsten & Liebig, Stefan & Auspurg, Katrin & Hinz, Thomas & Donaubauer, Andy & Schupp, Jürgen, 2009.
"A Factorial Survey on the Justice of Earnings within the SOEP-Pretest 2008,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4663, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carsten Sauer & Stefan Liebig & Katrin Auspurg & Thomas Hinz & Andy Donaubauer & Jürgen Schupp, 2009. "A Factorial Survey on the Justice of Earnings within the SOEP-Pretest 2008," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 238, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Scott, Anthony & Vick, Sandra, 1999. "Patients, Doctors and Contracts: An Application of Principal-Agent Theory to the Doctor-Patient Relationship," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(2), pages 111-134, May.
- Shelley Farrar & Mandy Ryan, 1999. "Response-ordering effects: a methodological issue in conjoint analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 75-79.
- Trine Kjær & Mickael Bech & Dorte Gyrd-Hansen & Kristian Hart-Hansen, 2006. "Ordering effect and price sensitivity in discrete choice experiments: need we worry?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(11), pages 1217-1228.
- Borghans, Lex & Romans, Margo & Sauermann, Jan, 2010.
"What makes a good conference? Analysing the preferences of labour economists,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 868-874, October.
- Borghans Lex & Romans Margo & Sauermann Jan, 2010. "What makes a good conference? Analysing the preferences of labor economists," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Borghans Lex & Romans Margo & Sauermann Jan, 2010. "What makes a good conference? Analysing the preferences of labour economists," ROA Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Borghans, Lex & Romans, Margo & Sauermann, Jan, 2010. "What Makes a Good Conference? Analysing the Preferences of Labor Economists," IZA Discussion Papers 4870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-02-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-02-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LTV-2012-02-27 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-TRA-2012-02-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2012-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .